Check-6 is a team of professionals, inspired to make a difference and empowered to provide innovative solutions, creating a culture of excellence and higher standard of human performance resulting in improved safety and operational efficiency.
Our vision is to be the most respected, sought-after performance improvement consultancy known for leading clients to produce lasting results by embedding people, processes and technology in a holistic solution. In gratitude for the privilege to serve, we give our time, talent and treasure to contribute to causes we believe in and to support those who have given so much in service of the countries in which we live.
The values we bring to our clients:
Honor – We will maintain the highest ethical standards in the conduct of our business and personal lives, always acting with honesty and integrity.
Courage – We will have the courage to do the right thing.
Commitment – We are committed to bringing value to our client through a culture of continuous improvement.
Accountability – We say what we will do and we do what we say. We hold ourselves accountable for the success of our client.
Teamwork – Our biggest asset is our people and their talents, skills and knowledge. We listen to each other’s opinions, respect our differences and seek ways to ensure we achieve both our client’s and company goals.
HOW DO YOU MAKE CHANGE STICK IN MANUFACTURING?
First, you need to know what’s COMING
Second, you have to ADOPT change
Third, you need to make it STICK
The way we design, build, deliver and service the goods that fuel our lives is transforming; it is likely never to be the same
The world is undergoing a ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’, one powered by advancements such as:
- cloud computing
- big data analytics
- advanced automation
- artificial intelligence (AI)
- machine learning
- augmented and virtual reality
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Forbes estimates that world investment in IoT alone is expected to exceed $267bn by the end of 2020, and Gartner says that of all the sectors, manufacturing will experience the greatest impact from AI-enabled processes
This digitalization of manufacturing is neatly summed up in five key areas:
- Augmented Reality –where a business can create and test products and situations in the virtual world
- Additive Manufacturing– building and creating products by adding layers of material based on a 3D model. Also known as 3D Printing
- Advanced Automation– the use of a new generation robotic machines that can be programmed by voice and image recognition
- Smart Factories– the use of cloud computing and IoT to connect production to demand generation, planning, production and fulfillment
- Human Factors– a re-skilled workforce that is able to embrace and deliver change and manage the shift to smart manufacturing
It is this last area, that of Human Factors, where Check-6® excels
Driven by more than a decade of experience delivering performance excellence programs into the Oil & Gas sector, Check-6® can address the following critical success factors for a manufacturing business:
- Communicating the fundamental cultural change required by the workforce to adapt to new processes and technologies
- Increasing workforce productivity
- Reducing and minimizing human error
- Ensuring standardisation of process
- Joining up fragmented and disparate business models
Our coaches work from within a client’s business, both at operational and leadership level, which enables us to deliver tangible and measurable ROI from our programs
Some of the key tasks that we address are as follows:
- Define deliberate leadership actions that clearly establish expectations and drive accountability
- Capture and distribute best practices that align processes with company standard procedures
- Verify compliance with standard work and standard operating procedures
- Collect operational data in near real time for analysis and continuous improvement initiatives
Download our Suite of Services document to learn more about how we energize business and deliver cultural change